We are glad to have you as a guest and would like to invite you to read our internal rules. The rules to be observed are not only those provided by the law, but also those dictated by common sense and mutual respect.
- Reservation requests can be made by phone or email. You will receive a confirmation of your reservation, together with all the information about the B&B and the advance payment of 30% of the total cost of the stay, to be made by bank transfer.
The request for booking cancellation will be regulated as follows: if the request is received up to 15 days before the arrival, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded. If the request for cancellation is received within 14 days prior to arrival, the amount paid will not be refunded.
No refund is foreseen in case of early departure.
- The Tourist Tax of the Municipality of Massa will be added to the daily rate for your stay.
- We accept bank transfers or cash payments.
- Upon arrival at the B&B you'll be asked for valid identification documents (passport, identity card or electronic driving license), which are necessary for the records foreseen by the regulations in force. Failure to comply with this requirement is a violation of the Criminal Code and entitles us to request the guests to immediately leave the property. The data of our guests are treated in accordance with the current Privacy legislation.
- The settlement will be made in advance at the time of handing over the keys to the room. According to the law, the B&B is not a commercial activity, thus we are not required to issue any tax document. To prove your payment, we will issue a non-fiscal receipt stating the amount paid and data of your stay.
- The rooms are available from 3 to 7 P.M., unless otherwise requested by our guests. In order to offer you a better service, a phone call to let us know your arrival time and any delays will be appreciated. On the day of your departure, rooms must be vacated by 10 A.M. to allow for the arrangement and cleaning. Guests can continue to stay in the common areas.
- Breakfast can be served from 8 to 10 A.M. in the breakfast room. For reasons of personal safety, it is forbidden to have meals and turn on the stove in the bedroom. It is forbidden to use the kitchen.
- The rooms must be vacated by 10 A.M. for the daily cleaning of the room and bathroom. After this time, the daily service will not be guaranteed. The sheets will be changed every 4 days and at every guest change. As far as the daily change of towels is concerned, we would appreciate if you could kindly lay on the floor just the towels that need to be changed.
- SMOKING IS FORBIDDEN throughout the building. Our guests can use the smoking area: a shared terrace is available for smokers.
- Your four-legged friends are welcome, provided that they are always accompanied and never left alone in the building. It is strictly forbidden to leave pets alone in the building.
- We wish to inform you that there are no safety deposit boxes in the building. Please do not leave any personal belongings unattended. The Abbaino B&B declines any responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to your belongings left in the room, bathroom and common areas.
- In accordance with common sense, please keep quiet from 2 to 4 P.M. and from 10 P.M. to 8 A.M.
- It is strictly forbidden to receive visits and other guests in the B&B, apart from those residing therein. Please use the toilets properly and do not throw anything in the W.C. Bins will be available for that purpose. Please turn off the lights when you leave the room.
- Guests are required to compensate for any damage caused to the building. The keys must be returned at the end of the stay. If the keys are lost, the customer will be charged for the damage.
- The B&B is not liable for any poor service caused by the partial or total failure of gas, water and electricity supply or internet connection, not dependent on our will.
una vista mozzafiato tra monti e mare
Aria fresca, panorami incantevoli, cura del dettaglio, percorsi a piedi e tanta creatività: ecco a voi l'Abbaino.